WTS: 4 x65'S RK, LM, GRD WARD. Need to sell fast.

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am just going to list every toon, gear, crafts and traits. The account is on Silverlode Server. It is a United States Account. 65 Runekeeper = Full Set of Moria Full Set of Annunimas 2/6 Ost Dunhoth (tier 1) The best jewellry in the game, crafted and instance jewellry Supreme Master Kindred Jeweller All Traits that are needed are 10's. All class traits are finished. 65 Guardian = Full Set of Moria Full Set of DN Full Set of Helegrod 5/6 BG The best jewellry in the game, crafted and instance jewellry All Traits that are needed are 10's. All class traits are finished. Supreme Master Kindred Jeweller Supreme Master Cook 65 Loremaster = Full Set of Moria Full Set of Annunimas. The best jewellry in the game, crafted and instance jewellry All Traits that are needed are 10's. All class traits are finished. Supreme Master Kindred Jeweller 65 Warden = 4/6 Moria 4/6 Helegrod The best jewellry in the game, crafted and instance jewellry All Traits that are needed are 10's. All class traits are finished. Supreme Master Kindred Jeweller 35 Captain = Best critted gear and jewellry for level. All virtue and class traits are nearly done for the level. Supreme Master Weaponsmith. 35 Champion = Best critted gear and jewellry for level. All virtue and class traits are nearly done for the level. Master Armorsmith 35 Minstrel = Best critted gear and jewellry for level. All virtue and class traits are nearly done for the level. Artisan Tailor 35 Burglar = Best critted gear and jewellry for level. All virtue and class traits are nearly done for the level. Supreme Master Farmer Supreme Scholar 28 Hunter = Best critted gear and jewellry for level. All virtue and class traits are nearly done for the level. Artisan woodworker. This account has over 2000 hours played. The toons are geared to the maximum benefit of each one. A person can easily average 100 gold a week if they want on this account. This account also has over 450,000 destiny points. This account is a full free to play account which means. I have unlocked all quest areas, skirmishes and 9 character slots with Turbine points. It has 40 Shared storage slots and every toon has 120 storage slots. Every toon has at minimum a mount from the Mirkwood expansion. Any time you create a new toon, you will get this mount automatiy and never have to buy one. Every expansion currently has been bought. WTS this account fast. Need offers ASAP Send me a private message if you are interested in the account or me at purestcapitol@.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.