WTS: 3v3 Platinum teams FOR SALE [EuW]

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello guys, I am selling custom made platinum 3v3 teams, *Custom means that you just give us a team name & tagg and we create and boost it, then we hand it over.* You get the full ownership of the team and you can invite up to 9 spots! So basically free platinum for all ur friends. The nice thing is it doesn't matter how much u play u stay platinum because of the new league system, getting the team is also a nice boost for players aiming high platinum or even diamond. Since other guys charge €30 for a spot and over €100 for a custom team i think this deal is quite fair. The benefits of buying a platinum team: - It is cost efficient. You will not have to pay per tier/division you are in, like many people charge when they boost your account. - It is instant. No longer have to wait weeks for your account to get into a higher rating. - It is safe. You do not need to provide account information. - People will judge you as a good player because it shows platinum in your profile. - You can give your friends platinum as well! The possibilities are endless. (3v3) Platinum custom ownership: €30 team If you are interested in a 3v3 team, please post here, and then PM me. I appreciate the bumps. I'd like to finish the deal with on. Cheers, Killers613

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.