Sold WTS: 34.5 mill sp account Looking for quick sale...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: 34.5 mill sp account Looking for quick sale give me your best offer. paypal only. WTS: 4 Basic HULK Pilots Hello everybody! As the title says, I want to sell some toons that I made for mining but didn't get around to use. They are Hulk-ready and have the same skill sets. Also, they have nice names, I've personally picked them so I would like them, so no worries there. I would like to sell the accounts together with the toons, I don't need them anymore and this will make the characters cheaper. The accounts are currently not paid for, so you would have to trust me that what I deliver is the real thing. I know trust is something that is hard to come by these days, but I wouldn't mess up my (nick)name for some pixel-money. At the moment I'm at work, so I'll put up a screenshot of the skills the characters have as soon as I get home (8 hours from now). You can contact me by PM or mail ciuby.cg[at]gmail[dot]com. The price I'm looking to move the accounts for is somewhere around 3bil for all of them if you buy in bulk or you can make offers for what you need. We will find a way of transfering everything without any risk for any side. Your fellow capsuleer, Ciuby WTS: 4 hulk miner accounts all have t2 crystals trained ( the good 0.0 one too ) and i think exhumers 5 Mining drones accounts are not active but can be activated via the hour for plex thingy they all have around 10m-12m sp give or take I would like 10b for all 4 they all also have +3 implants and a empty jump clone I gotta deal on a titan I need to raise capital WTS: 51+ mil (Gallente,Caldari,Minmatar) Good drone skills, t2 heavy drones and sentry t2 aswell Engineering almost maxed. Electronics also. Good gunnery skills for minmatar pilots Mechanic doesnt have all t2 rigs but it does many Missiles, it can use all t2 launcher except HAMs Navagation is good, for dreads Science: Got cybernetics on 5 Spaceship: Can fly gallente t2 ships, caldari t2 ships including t2 BS, Minmatar t2,t3 and t2 BS, Minmatar dreads, recons. I am looking for 300$ because i need to get rid of it quick as possible, pm me or write here if you are interested. It comes with some battleships and t2 ships, not quite sure which ones havent been playing Thanks !
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.