Selling WTS 3000gold for only $30!!! Selling my 3000 gold...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS 3000gold for only $30!!! Selling my 3000 gold in asia-glimermoor for only $30. :) [SOLD] 6291 gold any server for 80$ i have 6291 gold on arcadian forest, will deliver to any server for 80$ paypal WTS Exquisite level 60 MAGE and ARCHER with RUNE *This account has taken me a long time to make. There is a level 60 mage with all rune armor, a level 60 archer with all rune armor, and both of them have a few trinkets and stuff from dungeons. Also, i have a level 33 warrior and level 8 priest. You may not care about that, but i thought you might like to know. Please buy my account in around 60 bucks, or we can negotiate. If you have any questions or concerns email me at dangster97@ [SOLD] WTS LVL 60 human warrior Selling a lvl 60 human warrior (ios) both rune set purchased (strong defender set [head and boots are epic] and violent killer set) additional chest plates: underdog chestplate; steel shadow breastplate additional hand-guard: mercenary hand-guard; wild glove additional legguard: Demon skin legguard weapons: reinforced matted gold hammer; lava king's trident; farstrider rapier; black lotus; shield: wall of honor necklace: ariel's abjection; squama pendant of defence; and lots of elemental resist cloak: elemental cloak of defense; wallow evil cloak trinket: kermodes tears 2x ring: order ring of defense 2x (cost 2500g each ring) withered ring of offense; slaves ring 2x bow: heavy repeater crossbow of defense This warrior is in USA server (swamp of wyrms) you can easily transfer to another server because this account still has 509 unused runes!!!! also has a mastercrafting which you can craft high level weapons and armors. Also has:8 symbols of champion for making epic trinkets price: $150 usd (only accepts paypal) email me if interested: rldguam@ [SOLD] Male elf warrior lv 60 with swamp fury sword & other epic/superior gears from dungeon Hi, if you are interested, you can reach me via email only for details, gandulman81@, no pm, for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.