Sold WTS 3 EVE ONLINE ACCOUNTS: 66M, 44M, 24M xp No...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS 3 EVE ONLINE ACCOUNTS: 66M, 44M, 24M xp No more time and no motivation to play EVE anymore so I’m selling 3x EVE ONLINE accounts: 9 toons in total with 3 mains:  Main #1: PVE 44,3 M xp Gallente from 2008 *****************************************************  Main #2: Ice, Orca 24.7 M xp Amarr from 2009 *****************************************************  Main #3: PVP 66,5 M xp Minmatar from 2004 ***************************************************** Every mains toons have +5 learning implants and positive security status. They are all located in Empire and have positive wallet. They are all in the same corp. The 6 R&D Alt toons have more than 5 M xp, +3 learning implants, positive security status and positive wallet too. All of the 9 toons have 6 R&D agents and 6 jump clones each. They are farming Hydromagnetics physics and Mechanical Engineering datacores. So they all can generate at least 1B Isk per month doing nothing. Nice to pay your monthly Plex… There is something like 3 B in cash and assets (mainly assets actually, faction fitted battleship) splited over those 3 accounts. It took me lot of times to build this 3 accounts set, especially to grind standing with R&D corps… So I hope you’ll appreciate the overall result. Accounts are currently actives, I keep them running with 1 month ahead. Theoretically price estimation would be :  Account #1 : 880 Euros  Account #2 : 570 Euros  Account #3 : 1120 Euros Total 2570 Euros… but obviously I'm open to offers. I would prefer to sell all in one raw. And it’s in the interest of the buyer to take benefits of all R&D agents… You can post here any questions you may have, it could interest other potential buyers or PM me. See contact info if you want to Msn chat. (Please notice my time zone is (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris). Payment will be PayPal only! I’ve a verified account. I’ll not give API key even limited, I think the final buyer will appreciate… I’ll deliverer login and password once the payment is confirmed. Isk / Plex for Sale I have over 20 Billion to sell. Still in the game. Billion = $19 Plex = 6 Take all I have left for just $15 / Billion. PM me here. Selling Eve Account 61M SP Caldary Combat Pilot over 5B in Assets and Isk Folks, as the title states I am finally moving on from Eve and selling my account. My account includes 1 character speced near perfect for pvp, along with his 5B in assets and isk. Positive Security Status Drones 3M SP Electronics 3M SP Engineering 7.5M SP Gunnery 9.5M SP Missile Launcher Operation 14M SP Navigation 5.1M SP SpaceShip Command12.3M SP Contact me at ***************************************************** if interested. Amazing cheap price of $400 USD for whole account. Snatch up this deal quickly, because at this price it will not last! Selling 62bill eve isk $22/bill. Id prefer to sell all to one buyer, can be shopped of in smaller transfers if so required. Discount if someone wants it all. Payment with paypal. I have not sold/bought isk to any isk buying/selling or other venues. Interested? send me a mail to *****************************************************
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.