WTS 3 80s! Great Chars with 10 days of free play left on the Vet accounts!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have two veteran accounts for sale, both have 10 days left of free play time and they are both eligible to get the Snow Mammoth if you resub the accounts! The resub is also at a # price with the special return to hyboria offer! Both of these accounts are pre-order accounts so they come with a mammoth and drinking cape! Just type /claim on any character you make and you'll receive these items. All level 80 chars have full sets of prepatch gemmed out armor and are on the Tyranny US PVP server The first account has the following: span> (Has Epic 1h Sword Soulcarved Evil) (Female) span> (Female) span> (Female) span> (Female) span> character of your choice is still available on this account Second account has: span> (has a Full tier 1 guild city with full walls and a Tier 2 Keep and Trade Post in Poitain!) (Male) span> (Male) -span> character of your choice Not sure how much AoC accounts are selling for anymore so leave a PM with offers if you're interested. If you want any more info on any of these accounts just let me know! Thanks! PS! I also have 3 level 26ish WAR accounts on Dark Craag server if interested as well as 2 Darkfall EU accounts. The characters for WAR are the following: Black Ork, Witch Elf and the third account is a Zealot. Don't have as much time as I used to to play these games so I figured I might as well sell these to anyone who is interested and wants a good head start on these games! Darkfall Ebay Link: cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250461610502

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.