Sold [WTS] 28 Jedi Sage (Digital CE) speeder, tons and...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] 28 Jedi Sage (Digital CE) speeder, tons and tons of stuff to sell 80k credits Simple. Very simple. Looking for around 60 bucks. [WTS] 31 Scoundrel Healing spec atm looking for decent offer I have all info to the account OO cd keys ect my aim is kwabbit12 hit me up thanks [WTS] 37 Assassin - DDE Account - Repped - SUPER CHEAP!! Hello everyone, My aim is... kevinbasickey _____________________ I'm looking to sell my level 37 Assassin on the server Helm of Graush (US-PvP), he's got around 200k gold and his crew skills are just above 100, this is a Digital Deluxe Edition account. I've got all of the information on the account including the CD Keys used to create it. **THE ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF GAME-TIME!** I'm looking to get $35 for the account, as a gift on Paypal. I'd prefer to deal with repped members, but if you aren't repped I'll require a phone call. If you have less rep than me, you will be going first.. no questions. POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING [WTS] 50 Jedi Sentinal 43 valor 825k credits $75 obo Title pretty much states it all im selling a lvl 50 jedi sentinal he has full centurien pvp gear with some champion mixed in. Has 825k credits and is valor rank 43. I dont have time to play this game so i didnt renew my sub and figure ill sell the account. It only has a couple days left on the sub at most. looking for around $75 obo for this account i'd also be willing to trady for that equivilent in riot points for LOL. Hit me up on aim or PM me here. Oh and also he is 400 in bioanlysis 400 in biochem and 400 in diplomacy and obviously has his lvl 50 speeder as well as all inventory slots purchased except for the very last one. [WTS] 50 Sith Sorc COLLECTORS EDITION - Cheap Looking for around $130 to get most of my CE money back. It's a 50 sith sorc male zabrak. The account is no longer active, I hit 50 and just started to play other games so looking to...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.