Sold [WTS] - 22m SP - PVP Pilot WILL SELL CHEAP!!!!!!...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] - 22m SP - PVP Pilot WILL SELL CHEAP!!!!!! FAST!!!! Screenshot of the Chararacter's Info: Can fly almost all sub-capital class ships, including T2 variants. Can fit almost all T2 fittings. Skills prioritized for medium-sized vessels (Cruiser, BC, HAC, etc.) Started to dip into large-sized vessels (Just got Battleship 5, as well as T2 Large Lasers) I've seen various sites across the interwebs offer anywhere from $300 to $400 for characters similar to this one, however I'd willing to go a bit lower than that... How low depends on how fast it gets sold! Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ? I guys, Im trying to speak in English because i think the most of you are English people and not German. Yesterday my ledger got some money and my flat was to Buy a Golem. I look at the price and yes its not quite cheap but then i saw a Chimera for just ~30kk ISK More ? How can that be ? Is the Golem really such a good ship or is the Chimera just so bad? sorry for my bad English btw. WTS NYX Toon with NYX As Titel says i want to sell one of my NYX alts with super carrier. Toon has 40+m sp and owns a NYX. The toon has all NYX required skilled maxed (CAL V, Carrier V, Fighter bomber V) as well good amount of drone skills (above 12m) and all other required basic and advanced skills. The nyx is commander fitted combat gear and T2 Trimarked (core x tank corpum eanm's) The account has 90+ days gametime left. Is postive in wallet and positve sec status. Nothing illegal ever done with it. The toon has a rough value of 10-12 B isk and the NYX another 18-21 B. i total it lower then its value so around 30 B isk. So my asked price is kind of 18$ per B. Would only accept moneybookers or ebay approved. I think of around 390€.(540$) maybe a bit less... updated. Eve Online bots hey everyone, If your looking for good bots, here is one of the best I have found. ***************************************************** Any questions, feel free to ask
    [​IMG]

#1 EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 7/24/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.