WTS 220 Soldier - RK1 Clan + Bonuses!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Well i am finally done with AO and i would like to sell my soldier account. When contacting me please have an offer in mind. So have some good rep, be verified on paypal, and be able to make transactions in USD. I might consider credit offers but i would prefer paypal. The following for sale: 220 soldier rk1 clan xan combat merit board ofab special helmet, ofab shoulder pads x2, ofab back piece ql.300 ofab gloves, chest and l ql.300 soldiers ring of focus Dshark +10 artillery ring Syndicate brain symbiant (ado quest) Star of fidelity Helm of hypocrisy shoulderpads of sabotage [email protected] and inf boots 60-70m or so on account Includes some paid points, wraith and hoverboard and so much more. Give me a tell on aim with your offer. I do not play this game very much but i am sure this will find a good home. Reply here and contact me on aim. I am a friendly person to deal with so don't hesitate to ask any questions. aim = joker711220
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.