WTS: 220 omni shade + alts (RK1)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Selling one of my accounts, which largely consist of the following; 220 / 15+ Omni Opifex Shade 170+ Agent 170+ Trader The shade is 'averagely' equipped, currently sporting mostly Tier3 armor, KyrOzch rapiers, Ofab chest, and some random pande loot. The equip is quite average, no AI armor included (can be arranged for a fair additional price) The Agent and Trader are both in typcal alt equip, some tier1 and 2 stuff, some lower grade alien armor I assume I will leave on them. Account has all expansions and all preorders. Account also has somewhere around 15-20 Veteran Points, so you can get Recall Beacon and some other toys. The shade has all garden keys and most sanct keys (Only inf missing I think, it hasnt been played in a while) Looking for $150, but open for negotiations. Since shades are still one of the lower populated classes I think this is fair. Please leave a or e-mail address, send it on PM if you want to keep your info off the boards. Edit: Sorry for noobish mistake, the chars are all on RK1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.