WTS 220 main // pvp twink account

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

WTS an Epic account, very well known and respected, great account for the thrill seeker. All characters are setup great, all nodrops and nanos accounted for on each. Main- 220/21/65 engi - soli, 250+ symbs on with 300 imps in some spots, all tradeskills necassary to make lots of ao credits. Great Farming Pvm toon, OD's all other classes with pets (D shark on engi), Alba/DB bracers, lots of nodrop twinking items (some pande items, HI specs, LOTV rings) , all keys for all regular gardens, including inferno Sanct. key. Just an all around sick sick sick toon. One you will be proud of. Twinks (pvp)- 170/17/All research done advy - 1k board, all garden keys up to pen, all nanos, NR 1 setup with all nanos still castable with symbs in. Good IP setup, Stripped. 170/?/All research done nano tech- kiting mule, ready to be twinked for pvp, got spec 2 and triple/double nuke lvl req 165 110/6-8/All research done mp - great toon, full pvp evade/nr defensive setup, can self cast all nanos. All nodrops still on the toon, very hard nodrop items to obtain due to lvl req playfields, had to do quest to get some. very fun tl 4 toon. 60+/6/all research done enfo - lots of Ncu, ql 155+ implants, great AR with very good evades, dual chirops (non-oe). 30+ trader - very high implants and ncu, nelebs rod, great tl 2 twink All these characters are really fun to play and will offer excitement at all times if you enjoy to pvp. 220 toon can solo most and tradeskill so making credits with it will not be an issue. asking 450 usd Flat Price asking 750 usd for account and a player city in AO. We will use paypal, in description i will require (will not chargeback, service already done) I am honest and have no reason to rip people off, i just need to make some real life credits at the moment, i hate to part with the account, but it is time to do so PM me if you have any other questions or if you would like to make a deal. thanks in the mean time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.