Wts 220 End Game ATROX Keeper!!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I am leaving game and am looking to sell my very well setup 220/20 atrox keeper. He has every single TNH Belt (Red/Blue/Yellow) Has Fly Catcher Specs. Has almost all of the zod twinking items. Has beast shoulder pads. Has both ofab shoulder pads.ql300 Ofab chest. 220 Ofab keeper ring. 300 Combined Commando Sleeves 2/Pants/Boots/And the nodrop APF upgraded Combined Commando Headwear. Has 300 Ofab mk6 2he weapon. Has the APF belt!!(Hard to get). Has modified notcumm mesh trenchcoat. Has Masterpiece Ancient Bracer...Has the 2.5k Token Board. Has 260-280 Symbiants in. Has all the zod evade hud/util items. Has most of his important research done. Has tons of twinking items in the bank. Has alot of other stuff as well. Feel free to ask about anything. Only taking serious offers on this very well setup character. "Quote" I am taking offers atm. Email is Ucantbeathis654@ AIM:Khenonyx :Ucantbeathis654 PS: He is clan...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.