WTS: 220/6X/2X Solitus Keeper Clan

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Want to sell my account with a Solitus keeper on clan side. I'm the Original Owner which means nobody but me has used this account in any way. Tittle level 5 NT included for earning money at kiting. It has almost all alphas equiped the rest are intelligent symbs, you just need to get the rest of the Beta symbs which are actually quite easy to get these days. Has every nodrop ability items needed including: Burden of Competense, Dustbrigade armor, Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer, Masterpiece Ancient Bracer, ring of plausability, zods gloves, safeguards ncu's etc. He is in a Evade setup atm. He has the ofab needed, Cm ql 300 set, Pride of the xan, Xan upgraded Token Board. For DD I got a few crit items that are worth mentioning : Aquarius's Multitask Calculator, Snipers Friend, ql 270+ VTS, Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn and DB chest I have all Garden keys except for the Inferno one. I got inf boots and Hhab in inventory. A few Hundred million credits. Lots of Veteran points. Got plenty of Beast armor for social. Even have the two lazerswords incase someone would like to go Melee Engergy. Im looking for 200 Dollars for this account. I can exchange the CM for a set of ql 300 CC but then Ill raise the price to 250$ (Still has gametime left)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.