WTS 220/21/60 Enf - 22023/60 Doc - 220/22/60 SolMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Leaving AO Sale. Selling all my accounts. priced to sell All Toons RK2 Omni First account with 1 merged and 2 vet accounts. 220/21 Enforcer Atrox. Reserach done to level 9 and some 10 ql300 combined Mercs, Ofab head and back, Specs, have a few alphas in and the rest are beta's BOC and almost all Pande Items. All weapons. backpacks have lots of goodies All quests done - ring of plaus, DB quest. etc... TNH belts. Bracers, All what is left to be done is finishing alpha's and AI/reaserach levels. So much to list. Backpack with a full set of ql225 CC 1b credits 110/Soltus NT twink In full combined officers. All nano's for nuking ely hecks with OST max symbiants for that level. can reach 1200 AR buffed. Can self Nel,s play thing also has volcanic eruption 151 Fixer Stripped but lots of goodies in the bank acocunt like ql300 pristine clumps. merged account 220 Doc AI 24 Soltus reach almost done. All quests done, all nanos except one APF nano. In DB gear xan symbiants and others. Lots of No drops from pande. Lots of hud items, bracers.. has lots of weapons and other goodies. 500m on hand 50 NT twink in arithmetic armour, 700AR buffed up. Good for OST nasc hecks. Pick up toons from 40 and push to 80. Then use 110 NT twink to push to 150. Alt with 1b of credits on it 165 NT stripped Vet accounts have 150 engie and 150 crat - Was making them for S10. Also has 2 MA's level 50ish with 800m on each for a total of 1.6b All combined accounts have roughly 4 billion in credits.. Combined sellable items well over 3b $300.00 USD 2nd account NOT merged 220/22/60 Sol soltus All quests done and all nanos. in ofab gear bracers, Tones of nodrops. All weapons, can self 3400AR and 3700+ with crat around. has some credits on it $125.00 I have not listed everything they have. I dont care too as everything is priced right. Its like a grab bag, you open it and you find all sorts of things. If you are interested please PM Me. Transactions will be done via paypal followed by payment verification by the purchaser with paypal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.