WTS 218+ Enf, 170+ shade and more. RK1Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello, Im looking forward to sell one of my beloved AO accounts. Reason im selling is because im going back to World of Warcraft and got no use of my account anymore. The character is NOT stripped and its great for tanking, pvp and other qualifications you might look at. I am orginal owner of this character, it has never been sold or traded before. The repputation is great. His well known but not marked as ebayed. He got access to all raid bots and been tanking in Pande etc. [COLOR=#FF9900218+/17+/58+ CLAN RK1 Atrox Over 3m creds on acc. Alot of non-drop goodies such as beast gear. Ql 300 ofab Inferno boots and more++</span> <span style=]9+/20+ Shade Opifix female Ready to pwn in battlestation Mostly T2 and ofab Alot of no-drop stuff, to much to list. Still require some work to get perfect.[/COLOR] Payment and conditions: [COLOR=#FF0000- Only accepting bank-to-bank (payment clears into my bank account normally after 2-3 days) - Will only use paypal if scandinavian and got feedback. - I will not allow any testing - I will only hand out account information after I see money is on bank account. </span> Price: <span style=]span> USD. Contact: <span style="color: #FF0000Leave your offer and email or Pm me[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.