WTS 218 doc as well as stripped 216 and tl7 MPMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

As the title says, I'm looking to sell my doc account. Basic info: Created 2002-03-23 Veteran Months 69 Registered add-ons Notum Wars, Alien Invasion, Alien Invasion Leet Pet, Apartment in Jobe, Lost Eden and Shadowlands Status This account is playable until the end of your current subscription cycle (2008-06-28 08:57:29) The 218 doc is solitus and decently equipped in some beast, DB and jathos. 240ish symbs etc. Selfs all the heals and so on. Has healed org pande and APF raids plenty of times. The other toons are stripped, but the soldier, atrox, has Dreadloch Modified Shark, ofab back and gloves as well as T3 pads. Ubah for looks [​IMG] Looking for 200$. Post here, and after you have done so PM me or leave your here so I can add you. Will only accept PayPal if you are either both PP and TW verified or is PP verified and have lots of rep here. If you have neither, I will ONLY accept Moneybookers as payment method. Thanks, Ex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.