WTS 218 AGENT RK1 + tl5 froob acc freeMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

218/14, opifex omni (very tiny and small) Good-decent gear, ql300 Kyr'Ozch Rifletype3, Shroud of Darkest Night, ofab upgraded armor etc.- 150m in cash and alot of other items. The account is not stripped everything i have is on the account. Clean reputation and access to known raidbots. 1M+ ip to spend. The toon is not twinked or neither do it have alot of endgear setup but that makes it alot more fun as more things to do with it. Got good connectins on this char . PM me for more info. + a 166 froob trader free if you buy agent - got both ql200 LE drains and complete 200 jobe impl setup and good froob setup. With a little better crit setup and armor (gob,dchest,reanimatedcloak etc) you could possibly own every froob prof RK1. 140$ or 140 euro. No ingame money or trade accounts, quitting game back to RL. Agent got more then 2 weeks of gametime left, the sooner you buy it the better [​IMG] PM me please if interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.