WTS: 2 RK2 anarchy online uber accounts, fully decked out /w all the useful classesMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

2 anarchy online game accounts with all the expansions: Notum Wars, Shadowlands, Alien Invasion, Lost Eden, and Legacy of Xan. 7 great characters: all on Rimor - Bureaucrat clan: solitus, level 220, ai level 23 - Doctor clan: solitus, level 220, ai level 26 - Enforcer clan: solitus, level 220, ai level 28 - Engineer clan: nanomage, level 219, ai 18 - Agent clan: opifex, level 217, ai 13 - Agent neutral: atrox, level 215, ai 12 - Meta-Physicist clan: nanomage, level 217, ai 9 ^These may not be 100% accurate since it's an old list. I levelled one or two characters in there. I think the engineer is level 220. I can reactivate and check it out if someone gives a legitimate good offer. The lead of your own organization, currently formed with only my clan characters, you can keep it like that or recruit more players. A whole MEDIUM clan city (the old one, the best one with a market) for only you: 1) Large Org HQ Management Benefit Active 2) Grid House Computer Literacy Active 3) Notum Silo Nano Efficiency Active 4) Mining Operations Nano Powerup Active That means easy money to make by farming Viral Bots, rent the city to other players if you want, etc. Let's talk about the items, I cannot give a complete list because there are too much to list, but I can tell fast: - 4 sets of AI armours ql 300: Combined Commando, Combined Sharpshooter, Combined Mercenary, Combined Scout, and many others like ql 300 symbiants, BoC, Alb bracers, Dust brigade Bracers. About the money, there are like 1.5 billions (org bank included) left. (+ the money from selling the city if you want to) Post your realistic offers here or contact me. Just the equipment and city on these 2 accounts are worth a lot. The accounts have been inactive for several months so noone will bother you. PS: I can even add a third account with a 150 NT I was using for PL. Optional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.