Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS 2 lvl 30 EU accounts , or WTT for an sc2 key I...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS 2 lvl 30 EU accounts , or WTT for an sc2 key I am selling the following lol eu accounts, or trading them for an sc2 cd key (eu). 1st account: LvL 30, 1800 ip (4 win ip bonus) It has the following heroes: Ashe Annie Garen Kog'maw Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Singed Sivir Soraka Twisted Fate Account 2: 64 ranked wins, 210 normal wins 3100 ip Alistar Ashe Janna Kayle Master Yi Nunu Pantheon Poppy Rammus Ryze Singed Teemo Tryndamere Twitch Runesall tier 3) Account 1: 3 rune pages (9x) Cooldown reduction Glyphs Magic penetration Marks Mana regen seals Flat health quintessences Account 2: 3 rune pages (9x) Flat hp seals Crit chance seals Magic resist glyphs Armor Penetration marks Magic penetration marks Magic penetration quintessences Armor penetration quintessences For more details please send me a pm. WTT: wow account for league of leggends lvl 30 summoner i have a 83 pally and a 80 priest up to cata the cost of the game and the expansions should cover what u spent on ur a count pm if interested WTS: Selling a LoL Account Made2Sell I have recently sold off my secondary accounts and now i am in the market to BuildToSell accounts for people. You request certain things like, Certain Heros, Level, IP, Runes. Ill Build an account to your specifications. Its simple really. Alot of the time people dont have to time to get certain rune builds or often dont have the money to buy " super " accounts with everything. So this is the chance to get what you want when you want. Send PMs with exact Specs please.! lvl 30 US LoL account with 43 champs Selling lvl30 US Account Hi there, I would like to sell my lvl 30 League of Legends account. I has 43 unlocked champions, 3420 ip and a few skins here and there. I mostly have tier 1 and tier 2 runes. 1 or 2 tier 3. Champions unlocked: Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Dr.Mundo Evelynn Fiddlesticks Gangplank Janna Jax Karma Karthus Kayle LeBlanc Lux Malphite Master Yi (Assassin Master Yi Skin) Mordekaiser (Dragon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.