WTS: 2 Lotro Accounts - 5 year Account w/ All Epansions, 2 yr acct w/ 85 wardenMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello all, I have 2 lotro accounts I would like to sell. Both are alt accounts I used in conjunction with my main, that I don't really use that often anymore. Looking to sell them for the right price. First off is an account I purchased from this site... it is a five year account, with all anniversery gifts. It has all expansions, from Mines of Moria to Rohan, all standard editions purchased. As Moria was purchased, RK, warden, and additional char slots unlocked. Account currently has ~ 6950 TP. Account did have VIP last month, I created 5-6 freeps and all creeps on Imladris server, and lvled a warden to 10 to access creeps, so as to have VIP benifits. Other than that, I beleive the account only has a lvl 20 burg, not sure what server. I originally purchased to create a creep and dual box with my current creeps, as I would have 5 year skins and 7k tps to rank up. However, i have since purchased a creep account and will no longer be using. So basically a 'new' five year account waiting to be used. Price - $75. Second is my alt account that I have been using. Account has all expanions to date, including isengard standard pre-order(for the cloak!) and is a 2 year account with anniversary gifts. Has 4-5 lvl 20ish toons on Crick/Vilya, and has a lvl 42 champ on Vilya. Main on account is a lvl 85 Warden on Imladris. Has 13 pieces of Hytbold armour, including 6/6 shield set. Also, 3/6 Moors lvl 85 spear lord set. Has 1 vlv 85 second age. Can either set up 2500+ Vit or 2500+ DPS stat(mix of agility/might since U10). Draig protectors cloak, kindred with LLG. Also eastenment guilded Woodworker. VIP till end of month. Price - $125. Prices are firm, not worth it for me to sell for less, I will just keep accounts. If you are interested, send me a PM or post here and we can set something up on . Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.