WTS 2 AoC Accounts. Mostly 80s. Deathwish/Tyranny.

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

A very powerful account, Which has been around since Launch so this is a Vet account with a lot of vet points. New Chars made can max out at least 2 Factions by just Vet tokens. Best account with the Best Classes that are OP if played well. The Gear is setup on each Class to be the highest DPS at the time. Each Class has great gear for high DPS except the Conq. That was the newest Char before i stopped playing. Each one of my 80 toons has a Swift mount, or a Tiger Mount. This is a vet account which also has Rise of the god slayer, and a War mammoth. ----- Server: Tyranny Herald of Xotli Level: 80 Race: Stygian Gender: Male PvP Level: 3 Kills: 1300+ Over 20+ Seige wins. Professions: Architect, Gemcutter Most Expensive Tradeskill is completed, Architect means you can Craft everything. Guild citys to Battle keeps. - Gemcutter has rare recipes as well. Gear: Has some decent gear, a few Epics. Does awesome DPS with his Magic dmg / melee Dmg Gem slotted gear. AA: All of the major AA's are Completed, along with other smaller ones. all the best ones you need are done. ------------ Ranger Level: 80 Race: Cimmerian Gender: Male PvP Level: 3 PvP Kills: 1,553+ K/D Ratio: 1.50 Gear: High DPS gear, for Faster killing! Has Epic Pieces mixed with Culture. Has T2 mix of Raid gear too. AA: Has all the Major AA's, All the PvP Ones you would use to get high kills. This toon was killing lvl 80s at lvl 50. PvP Level doesn't mean it cannot be done ------------ Guardian Level: 80 Race: Cimmerian Gender: Male PvP Level: 1 - THIS IS PURE PVE Tank, but has less then 200 Deaths in PvP if you wish to make it a PvP Toon. Professions: Weaponsmith, Armorsmith (Has Culture Gear Recipes.) Gear: Have full set of 6man Epic Purple Gear, Has Tier Raiding Gear as well. (Generals Magic/Melee Mix for best balanced tanking gear.) - Used to be one of the best tanks on the server. AA: Tanking AA's Maxed out, Along with PvP. CAN FARM EVERYTHING, very geared. loads of tokens to spare. ------------ Assassin Level: 80 Race: Khitian Gender: Female Many kills, Fast DPS Killer was made to kill the other sins who ganked my other toons. Did the job well have taken down many fully geared out sins. Gear: High DPS gear, for Faster killing! Has Epic Pieces mixed with Culture. Has T1/T2 mix of Raid gear too. AA: Has all the Major AA's, All the PvP Ones you would use to get high kills. ------------ Conqueror Level: 80 Race: Cimmerian Gender: Male PvP Kills 6 PvP Deaths 5 K/D Ratio 1.20 Newest Char, Only has Blue Crafted Tanking gear which is used for Magic Gear. Which you will keep when tanking till you get replacement Epic set from 6mans. AA: Has some of the Tanking AA's. ------------ Barbarian Level: 80 Race: Cimmerian Gender: Male PvP Level: 4 Gear: Has all PvP 4 Gear, Has Purple Epics from raiding aswell, And Culture gear for mixture of High DPS set. AA: Has almost all AA's maxed. ------------ Tempest of Set Level: 80 Race: Stygian Gender: Male PvP Level: 3 PvP Kills: 1,565+ Professions: Armorsmith, Alchemist Has many Culture Recipes and base requirement recipes. Completed all professions to max tier. AA: Has all Major Perks, With all minors almost completed. Rest are not needed. But will be maxed out in time. Gear: Has Many 6man Purple Peices alot of different sets, along with T1/T2 Raiding gear. Toss's are Awesome in Raiding, This toon has out DPS'ed many players in raids and has came #1 on DPS and Healing MANY times. ---- Server: Deathwish Barbarian Level: 80 Race: Cimmerian Gender: Male PvP Level: 3 PvP Kills: 538+ K/D Ratio: 1.08 Professions: Architect - Completed all the way to T3. - Also Has all Battle Keep Mat recipes. AA: Has ATG and a few other Major Perks. Along with minors. Gear: All of the gear is PvP Gear has all PvP 5 Gear, From the Itemshop Over 100$ in items. This account also comes with a 2nd F2P Account with a lvl 70+ Tank toon on Deathwish. Which you can use as a Bot if you are into that. So you don't get banned using your main account! ------ No offers below $300, it wont happen so your wasting my time and yours. I will no give any passwords until i have payment, this will again just not happen. **** NOTE***** I will not sell to anyone i dont feel confortable selling to, do not try to scam me, it wont happen as id rather delete the account then be scammed. Contact: You may PM me on this site. I have my own VOIP which we can use to chat if your interested and want to know more.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.