WTS 2 accounts Rk1Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Account 1: All clans +Soldier: lvl 214+ AI 10+ Stripped of armor etc except for symbs, has d shark, some Ofab but nothin special +Nanotechnician: lvl 10+ was going to level him to 75/76 and become a twink.. has a set of Titel lvl 3 Combined scout set on him + a few millions +bunch of lowbie allts Account 2 All clans +Enforcer lvl 214+ *Has over 2 billions credits on him 1 billion on him and rest in his shop in org city * 1he/1hb perked, Got an IGOC, has the dreadloch and mongoose weaps.. the only thing really needed is a set of CM or CC and is set! could easily buy one with the credits he has + Agent lvl 150+ + Doctor lvl 170+ + Keeper lvl 170+ and some other allts Account 2 has a set of ql 300 CSS too.. minus the chest. could easily get 3bill from that too.. You could then buy CC to use on enf/soljah or any of the allts to make a twink Will only deal with trusted users!!!! I've seen alot of scams going on here. I dont have any Rep tread.. Only dealt with one person here and that is Redcorn.. I've bought from him 3 times and all successful trades. Accepting offers as I have no idea what these accounts would go for. Thank you for your time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.