Selling WTS 2 accounts for ingame currency [Ectos] My post...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS 2 accounts for ingame currency [Ectos] My post is pletely in English but I do understand German so you can send PM/post in German if you like, but I'd appreciate English. Both accounts are PlayNC linked to seperate accounts, but I have the PlayNC account details. Nr. 1 This account has: All campaigns 7 additional slots, making a total of 11 All Skill Unlock Packages PvP Unlock Package Game of the Year weapons Igneous Summonings Stone Aion Emote Dwayna Costume HM is unlocked in every campaign. This account has Zaishen Rank 6 It has the following characters: Assasin lvl 20 It has finished all campaigns and is set up for dungeons runs and a varity of other farms. It has all necessary skills unlocked. It has multiple sets of equipment including Obsidian armor + chaos gloves. Dervish lvl 20 It has finished Nightfall and has acces to Kaineng City and LA/ToA as well as EotN It has multiple sets of armor including Obsidian + Destroyer Gloves Monk lvl 20 It has finished no campaigns and has acces to Kamadan, Kaineng City,LA/ToA and EotN It has multiple sets of armor including Obsidian Ritualist lvl 20 It has finished Factions and has acces to Kamadan, and LA/ToA and is halfway EotN It has multiple sets of equipment including Obsidian armor + chaos gloves. Other characters include a Paragon, Mesmer, Ranger and a Warrior. All geared up well and lvl 20. Nr. 2 This account has: All campaigns 4 additional slots, making a total of 8 Igneous Summonings Stone HM is unlocked in every campaign. It has the following characters: Assasin lvl 20 This account has Zaishen Rank 4. All campaigns done exept Prophecies, geared up for HM farming/dungeons. Also on the account are a Elementalist and a Necromancer. Post your offers here or PM them to me. I only take bids in Globs of Ectoplasm or PayPal Cash. PSC's, Ukash , Zaishen Keys, Platinum or Black Dyes are not accepted. Also accepted are 10.000 sweet points or 10.000 drunk miniutes (Hard...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.