WTS 100b+ ISK

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am not currently playing Eve anymore and would like to get my money back out of the game. The sites I've found on google don't seems all that legit. I guess I would prefer to do this with one person, one transaction and be done with it if possible. I live in Chicago and would be put much at ease if the buyer could meet me face to face; short of that I suppose /paypal will have to do. I know I'm not verified on this site or anything, I've never quit the game before or tried selling isk, so up until now I've just had no need. What I need from the buyer is a confirmation that they are not affiliated with CCP via a recored conversation. I will only sell to someone -- in the US -- who is willing to trade passport/drivers license with myself. I will be giving the buyer all my information as well. Other than that a valid paypal account and a great deal of "feeling out." It's a big amount of in game ISK and for the right person I would be willing to negotiate price, but I am looking to get roughly $20/b I've set up a spoof email/, so that I'm not just giving away my in-game email on the forum, but will obviously be giving more that just my real email to the right person. **Ideal buyer** Family man, works in IT/Engineer (something like that), looking to get a titan, lives in Chicago, and drives the speed limit IRL. If you are interested please message me here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.