~WTS~ 10 Aion Guides for Asmodian/ElyosMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This pack has all types of other guides included in it such as : 1) Asmodian Leveling Guide Lvl 1-40 2) Elyos Leveling Guide Lvl 1-40 3) Enchantments, Manastones, & Goldstones Guides 4) Kinah Guide 5) Abyss Guide 6) Crafting & Gathering Guide 7) Grinding Guide 8) Flight Guide 9) Title Guide 10) Rifting Guide Here are some examples of how the Leveling Guides look like: Elyos Guide: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting As you can see here , everything is put in order to satisfy the costumers to the maximul level. Nothing is ommited! Asmodian Guide: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Again, the quests are detailed and they illustrate Campaign Quests , Normal Quests, and Tips to level fast! Also , the quests are detailed since they manage to provide pictures of the locations. I am looking for $ on paypal only. I am willing to sell this guide only to 10 people only. Status : 0/10 OFFER ME AND PM ME!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.