WTS: 1 LEFT ☆☆ Sirpeazes [North America] Account Shop ☆☆ 1 LEFTMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

☆☆Welcome to Sirpeazes' Lv30 NA Account Shop☆☆ It has come to my attention that someone is impersonating me. So please make sure to have me PM you my name on to prove my identity. Thanks Interested in an EUW Account? CLICK ME! ☆☆☆☆IMPORTANT☆☆☆☆ Read before even THINKING about Purchasing: Failure to do ANY of these steps will result in a full refund immediately. How You Will Pay: 1) Paypal 2) Send as gift 3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with the product and recognize that I do not make the seller responsible for what happens to the account after I have purchased it. Refunds are up to the seller." 4)You will pay first. 5)Enjoy the account ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ North American Accounts ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ -------------------------------------------------------------------------- $150 Account 1: Bronze I Champs: 93 RP: 200 IP: 2325 Rune Pages: 3 [With full ad and AP pages] Skin(s): Golden Alistar Longhorn Alistar Bird of Prey Anivia Prom Queen Annie Boom Boom Blitzcrank Zombie Brand [Legendary Skin (Harrowing skin)] Gentleman Cho gath [Legendary skin] Loch Ness Cho gath Battle Cast prime Cho gath [Legendary skin] Jurassic Cho gath Hotrod corki Bioforge Darius Mr. Mundoverse [Unavailable] Pulsefire Ezreal [Theme] Darkcandy Fiddlesticks [Halloween] Fisherman Fizz Hextech Galio Steel legion Garen Scuba Gragas [Legacy] Headless Hecarim Piltover Custom Heimerdinger Commando Jarvan Jaximus Sakura Karma Judgment Kayle Kennen MD jurassic Kog maw Catterpillar Kogmaw Valyrie Leona Glacial Malhpite Subterranean Nautilus Demolisher Nunu Full Metal Pantheon Full Metal Rammus Rumble in the Jungle Royal Shaco Surgeon Shen Darkflame Shyvana Lumberjack Sion Hextech Sion Super teemo Sultan Tryndamere Superb Villian Veigar Northern Storm Volibear Jade Dragon Wukong Commando Xin Zhao Imperial Xin Zhao Viscero Xin Zhao Winger Hussar Xin Zhao Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao Terms of Service & Customer Agreement: You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final. We are not responsible for anything that happens to the account AFTER the sale is complete. Once you have the user/pass, you are on your own. In certain cases, if you're trusted (which we decide) and can prove that you lost the account due to circumstances out of your hands, you WILL BE REFUNDED. As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above. OFFER ON ALL THESE ACCOUNTS. POST HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.