WTS: ★★★ Cheapest Path of Exile currency for sale! (Orbs/gems) ★★★

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling Path of Exile US + EU Servers! (Softcore and Hardcore) ★ Contact me ★ Post here and add my account : deimon.x1 (My picture on is a witch doctor in D3) ★ Currency ★ Always check last post to see my prices for softcore / hardcore! ★ Gems ★ Message me on for gems order! I have a stash full of them! Just name it! (Gems are going from 1$ to 15$) ★ Maps ★ Please add deimon.x1 so we can talk about prices for maps. I can get any level / rarity you need! ★ Payment method ★ I accept any kind of payments. (D3 gold, , PayPal, Moneybookers, Western Union, Moneygrams, etc) D3 Gold : If you wanna pay with D3 gold it's pretty simple, you trade me the gold and I trade you the PoE items. I accept D3 gold in US SC / US HC / EU SC / EU HC. For low-repped members : : I deserve the right to do a transaction via (It is a service) 100% safe for both of us! Feel free to add me on if you have questions about it! Paypal / Moneybookers : I am verified from Canada and you must be verified* too. If this term is not met, I will cancel the transaction. *Verified = Paypal account linked to a bank account I take alot of precautions with trades as I am recording the trade ingame and keeping record of conversations of every transactions. I'm also asking for first time buyer to send an email from your paypal address to me. I don't want to deal with scammers and I will exhaust all my efforts into dealing with someone that attempts to scam me. Western Union / MoneyGrams : I also accept Western Union or Moneygrams. I am living close to thoses services, so you will receive your order in about 5-10mins. For high-repped members only : I accept paypal either paypal balance or credit card balance, moneybookers, Western Union or Moneygrams. ★ About me ★ : deimon.x1 Canada verified Paypal account Canadian Citizen Not affiliate with any gold farming / reselling website Fair trade Certified! I have a lvl 83 witch that I've played alot on open beta release. I've been in top 20 for the first two weeks, but now I'm currently trying out new build and enjoying the game! I am farming my own currency and I also have a few friends that helps me selling currency. I have past experience with trading D3, GW2 and WoW gold.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.