Selling WTB: WTB Riot GrOver 85 champs and 100 skins/...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: WTB Riot GrOver 85 champs and 100 skins/ Special Summoner Icons/Many Legendary skins and many mo Over 85 champs and 100 skins/ Special Summoner Icons/Many Legendary skins and many more special goodies. Account has approx. $1200 put into it with a current ELO of 1349. Has about one skin for every champ, some having even more. Many legacy skins and many legendary skins. Account also has the special Halloween icons including the Vigilant Wraith Icon that is obtained by spending 10000 RP and 4 runes pages for every lane filled completely. Platinum stats in every category and silver ELO on Season 2 for every category. I figure at best I can get 1/4 of the amount of money I spent so I am asking for anywhere from $200-$250. If you are interested please add me on so we can further discuss the trade @DntMezzWitDaBezt. Will only do business if you have a mic. Will also give the buyer the account first so he/she does not have to worry about being scammed. Thank you and I hope to find a willing buyer. $200 is not alot for the amount of content put into this account. WTS: LOL lvl 30 EU West Account ( ALL CHAMPS , 46 Skins ( including Strike Ez ) £100ono So i am selling my EU West League account please find the pictures below, It has All champions 9 x Rune Pages All runes needed 45 Skins Striker Ez lots of legacy skins lots of legendary skins Good Elo I can provide any proofs needed, If you are extremely rep'd i will go first otherwise it will have to be you. Thanks for reading. Inbox me if interested, If you are not willing to go first or not rep'd please don't waste my time. Thanks WTS: EU west Lol account for sale(min €40) lvl 30, 67 champions + 8 skins hey i want to sell my lol account, the price is negotiable(min €40) 1196 wins + 2nd season silver elo 3vs3 67 champions + 5745 ip (see images) runes (see images) no elo because season 3 just started and 8 skins - Cryocore Brand - Frosted Ezreal - Spooky Gangplank - Gragas, Esq. - Harbinger Kassadin -...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.