WTB: US: Hey guys, looking to get back into ffxi.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hellooo, looking to get back into ffxi. I suppose i am kind of humdy-duming around... I definitly want a female account... mithra or taru. Kinda looking for extremely high end side but not like the omfg account that costs as much as a small car kinda thing . Anyhoo, im super flexible about jobs... but it would be ultra cool if it had a relic. Anyhoo.. currently working on the budget right now as i pull out of eve online... Idd like to pick up the account hopefully over the next week. My budget is about 900-1000 bucks or well hey thats what im aiming for soo... yeah if its like a melee relic im totally cool with you resellers like stripping the panties off it just leave the gosh darn relic you silly bunnies >:3! Anyways feel free to rock my thread or my inbox with your snuggly toons and i will for sure get back to you. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, i pay by paypal, i always do middleman unless your like some kinda crack junky, and i have 100% feed back over a coupal years so yea no doupage here. Take care.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.