WTB: US: Cheap THF 75+ for sale anyone?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a cheaper THF, with that beeing said a price around 50-120 USD max, including MM fees if MM will be used. It can be stripped, wvwn tough I preffer an none stripped account if possible all I like to see is that it have missions compleated like sky, sea and if a chanse have abyssea content purchased. 0. 1stk THF minimum 75+ 1. Seller must be able and provide orginal owner codes, pw etc.. 2. Seller must be abel and provide photo of the current gear what it has for, levels, craftings, missions, quest etc.. 3. If transfer is up huge +, or a fresh server with new rep wil also do. ---------- Payment: 1. Paypal or WU (can pay within 24hrs, if both parts are agree to the buy/sell) 2. MM cost (they price you are asking, shall include and cover the cost for making an MM if needed). This we will tak about over MSN, PM direct talk etc.. Send me PM if you have anything within the money range I have set in the topic, and you think could have of interest to me. I will replie back yo your PM's as sson as possible. Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.