[WTB] [US] 75 THF/BRD TH4 and Dalmy LEATHER 100+3

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXI Accounts, 4/20/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXI Accounts

FFXI Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Nothing special here aside from the leather 100+3. Has Dalmatica and Assassins Armets and a V.belt. It is the red head short hair elvaan male i believe. Transfer is defiantly up and ready for you to move it. It is upgraded up to WOTG only i think. Maybe more but i am not certain so ill leave it at WOTG.

Sky and Sea both finished.

I know with new content those things are not the best to have. All i am asking is 100 dollars for the account via western union.

at your expense and recommended. I am NOT the OO of the account however i can give you both CC numbers used on the account.

There are some sellables, not sure what as i have not played this account in 6 + months. This account is not activated atm. And has a balance of 36.95 that needs to be paid before playing.

Again looking for 100 dollars obo via western union. I do not have any other way to accept payment. Will also give you a refund 100% if the account is not what i am saying it is here. Including the 37 dollars you pay to activate it.

I will only respond to PMs on this site or post on this thread. And will not us any other form of unless from .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.