Sold [WTB] SWTOR beta Looking to buy SWTOR beta account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTB] SWTOR beta Looking to buy SWTOR beta account on a PVP server. Post here before PM [WTB] SWTOR Beta Looking for someone with a TOR US beta account for sale. Willing to pay the going rate of $200, or potentially higher - feel free to contact me via PM with an offer. I'm happy to make the trade through Paypal (Gift), through Western Union, or through Moneybookers - or another online trading broker of your choice. Please post here and PM me with your or GChat if you have an available account. [WTB] swtor beta (used or unused) 150$ Title says it all [WTB] SWTOR Beta Access Title says it all - I'm looking to buy an unused or slightly used beta account running the transaction through Paypal. Looking to spend around $200 - $250 considering there is probably only about 3 months until early access. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up. [WTB] SWTOR Beta account my friend got in and i would like to play with him cause its torture to hear him on and having an amazing time. please PM me or add me on I'm interested in either a beta weekend or a fullscale beta account : johnnyftw [WTB] SWTOR beta account Hello , I'm looking to buy a SWTOR beta account. Please contact me and give me a price, thanks E-Mail: firstn20@ Messenger: firstn20@ : firstn20 [WTB] SWTOR beta Looking to buy SWTOR beta account on a PVP server. Post here before PM [WTB] SWTOR Beta Looking for someone with a TOR US beta account for sale. Willing to pay the going rate of $200, or potentially higher - feel free to contact me via PM with an offer. I'm happy to make the trade through Paypal (Gift), through Western Union, or through Moneybookers - or another online trading broker of your choice. Please post here and PM me with your or GChat if you have an available account. [WTB] swtor beta (used or unused) 150$ Title says it all [WTB] SWTOR Beta Access Title says it all - I'm looking to buy an unused or slightly used beta account running the transaction...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.