Sold [WTB] SWOR KEY VIA PP. Will trade As title says,...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTB] SWOR KEY VIA PP. Will trade As title says, my Is my forum name. Will trade with 2WOTLK keys and a battlechest. Scammers don't bother, I'm not retarded. [WTB] SWTOR (US) 60 Day Gamecards I'm looking to buy 60 day gamecards for SWTOR. Contact details below. Thanks. [WTB] SWTOR 12/2 Weekend Beta As the title says, I am looking for a SWTOR 12/2 weekend beta. I am a repped buyer and willing to pay through paypal. Sooner the better. [WTB] SWTOR account lvl 50 only POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!. POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!. POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!. Topic basicly says it all i am looking to buy a 2nd SWTOR account so i have more choices instead of just having 1 account. I will be taking offers over the next 11 days to see what i should buy etc so please do not rush me and expect to buy your account as soon as you msg me. here are the requirements : Level 50 more PVE gear then PVP gear must be a non sorc / sage / merc account Must have atleast 1 month of time Must NOT be on an EU server and if possible please have it registered to an AU address (free xfer on the 1st/2nd of march woot ). now if your still interested in offering me your account dont hesitate to hit me up on aim. NO REP = NO TRADE!!!!! NO REP = NO TRADE!!!!! [WTB] SWTOR ACCOUNT ON Belgoth's Beacon or Gardens Of Talia(mispelled?) 300 to spend I have 300.00 to spend be legit and ready to prove it. Looking at all classes. : Twiztidfate321 [WTB] SWTOR ACCOUNTS (50 requirement) Hello, I am interested in purchasing decent SWTOR accounts, as always you must be the OO (which means you need ID), your character(s) must be level 50, you must have decent gear. So either high lvl pvp stuff or it's pve equivalent. Send me a PM with your details and I'll get back to you. [WTB] SWOR KEY VIA PP. Will trade As title says, my Is my forum name. Will trade with 2WOTLK keys and a battlechest. Scammers don't...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.