WTB: Soldier or Meta-Physicicst

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Looking for a very simple deal. Soldier capable of SELF casting top damage addition buffs like: auno/ao/db.php?id=223197 auno/ao/db.php?id=223199 auno/ao/db.php?id=217786 Don't give 2 shi** if the char is weak, has a bad setup. As long as it can self-cast the team damage buffs, I'm happy. OR, OR: Meta-Physicist capable of SELF CASTING mochams and masteries: auno/ao/db.php?id=151759 auno/ao/db.php?id=29302 auno/ao/db.php?id=151762 auno/ao/db.php?id=29300 auno/ao/db.php?id=29301 auno/ao/db.php?id=151758 Don't care how the char is equipped. Like the soldier, if it can cast the buffs without relying on others to ladder up to cast the buffs, then I'm buying. Characters -HAVE- to be on server RK-2, sadly it's the only server I play on. Please send me a message if you have anything to sell. You practically aren't losing anything. I'm buying, and your off-loading some old crap and making a good bit of cash, whatcha' got to lose? I'm sure there are plenty of people who look at this forum from time to time who have an AO account with what I'm looking for and are probably thinking about selling it.WTS 220/27 Fixer, 220/25 Shade, 218/15 Doctor +++ Much More

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.