Selling WTB: Riot K9 Nasus Skin Looking for a code for the...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: Riot K9 Nasus Skin Looking for a code for the Riot K9 Nasus skin, not sure how much they are going for exactly but maybe we can work something out. Shoot me a pm WTT: steam account skyrim/DoTA2 Beta Key. Trading my steam account for a level 30 ranked ready league account. My steam account has Skyrim, Civilization IV, Final Fantasy XI, Might & Magic IV, and a Dota 2 beta key. Account must be either clean in ranked or 1450+ ELO in solo que. Please leave offers here or IM me at Mgmbvegas@. Thanks. WTS: ACCOUNT LOL EU WEST ALL CHAMPS 10 runes pages 30 k ip 1600 elo 30 rankeds Hello i have to sell account for league of legends ,with all champs (exactly every champion bought) 10 runes pages EVERY POSSIBLE RUNE in the game bought over 2800 wins normal games , 1600 elo actually and 30k ip +LEFT< so u can buy every new champs that riot will make> 1k rp only 16 skins on account contact me :cniemen TRADE ONLY WITH MM! Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting WTT: LoL account for legacy HoN account I want to trade LoL account for legacy HoN account: Details abbout LoL account: - 700 win's - level 30 - 2 book's of runnes - 50-55 champions Photos: 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png [SOLD] WTB League of Legends Account $30 Looking for a league account, must have never been warned or banned (this is extremely important). Must also be level 30, don't care about what champs or runes or anything else though. Add me on @ malign123 WTT: (SW:TOR 1x 50 jedi sentinel) + (wow 4x 85:) for lol EU WEST account. Hey, i want to trade my SW:Tor account for your league of legend account. It has to have almost all the champs, and also alot of runes and skins. pm me with info about your account if you are interested and il give you the info you need about the sw:tor account. If the account is supergood like all champs and ALOT of skins and ALOT of runepages i can also throw in a WOW account with. It contain 4x 85: Warlock, Shaman, Rouge and Mage. WTS EU...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.