WTB: Referrals for Medival TwitchMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Preferably done in a way I wouldn't be screwed over and get banned on league. (So either someone with different proxies to level the accounts with/ a team of people who do it) Stipulations: - I will not transfer requested money until at least half of the referrals are completed, and I will only transfer half of the money at half of the referrals (Then the other half when all are completed) - If during the process I receive a "can no longer receive referrals ban" I will pay you half of what you would have received EX: Im Paying you 20 bucks for X number of referrals, You do half of X number, and I get the referral punishment, I will pay you 10 for your troubles. Please email price and other such things too [email protected] and my is Walrutee OR message me on here. C: Whatever is most preferable for you~ Thanks in advance, If your willing to do X number but not total number, we can discuss that too. ^_^ Hopefully I'm doing this correctly, thanks in advance! I can pay you with RP cards or Paypal, whatever your preference. note: If you are open to doing a portion of the referrals but not all, I'm super duper open to paying for partial referrals! Currently: 2/50
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.