Selling WTB r6+ Champ 1+ as title says, buying rank 6+...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB r6+ Champ 1+ as title says, buying rank 6+ champ 1+ account paying with paypál msg meoffers dont want items, dont mind pve chars. [WTB] Account near 50/50 HoM+GWAMM I am looking to buy one guild wars account (preferably unlinked) with 50/50 HoM and GWAMM titles already grinded out. Looking to pay in US dollars through the . I'm willing to consider buying accounts with slightly less than 50/50 and/or nearly plete gwamm titles, though I don't want to bother grinding out minipets or zkeys or any of the really time-intense or investment heavy titles. I'm not picky about any items or classes on the account, my interest in it is mainly in anticipation of the next game (though having a well equipped paragon would be a nice bonus that I might pay extra for). Help me , you're my only hope WTB all campaign guild wars account must be all campaign dont need anything else paypal WTB 45+/50 acccount Looking for a guildwars account with 45-50 HOM points, I prefer the account to have 50 tho. Whether the account is linked or not does not matter, tho i request all information and cd keys of course. I also do not care for what items or characters are on the account, char with gwamm title would be nice. Although I will still pay good for items, cash, etc. I will pay for egaming . Contact me through PMs with w/e relevant account SS/Info and a rough price. WTB ACCOUNT - CLOSE or GWAMM Want to buy a account thats close or has already acheieved GWAMM - Will want (i will fund). If your intrested send me a PM or reply to the thread. Please advise how much you want, if the price is too high i will let you know, dont want to go into negiotations with people. pm me a fair price and youll have a sale. I dont care about PVP titles if you have them great, but not my cup of tea - Also i would appriecate that it is not broadcasted your selling your account to GW munity. Prefer a Euro account. The usuall stuff must be provided. Let me know if you have Key Code as i would...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.