Selling WTB: NA League Account - Must have TONS of Runes...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: NA League Account - Must have TONS of Runes and Champs - Verified + Repped WTS: Origin Acct with: BF3, SWTOR, BFBC2 for $50 RP The BF3 acct is a low level, around 12ish I believe (can check if you need to know). SWTOR has a level 50 Twilek Assassin, and a mid 40 Zabrak Powertech with some alts. BFBC2 is level 30ish, but have all weapons unlocked. You're going first and I need to verify that it is in fact worth $50 worth of RP, which means I'm going to activate it on my account before giving you my info. If you don't agree with this, then don't reply, because I'm not doing it any other way. Done this many times in the past with other types of gamecards successfully, check my reviews & join date. Reply here or PM me. [WTS] 4 League of Legends accounts, 1500-1900 Elo It takes too long time to write all information about the accounts, But I would love to show you Accounts via Screenshare. Account 1: 1920~ elo plat + 200 lvl 5 refferals and around 7000 RP left! got nice referral skins like Grey Warwick Account 2: 1820~ Many nice skins, some rare etc. 9 rune pages, MANY runes!! Almost all champs (maybe 4-5 not purchased) Account 3: 1600~ Elo, 53 skins, some legendary/rare and around 70 champs Account 4: 1500~ Elo, 64 SKINS!!! Many Nice skins Rares/Legendary, Nearly all champs unlocked, 1000 RP left, 15 RUNE PAGES! Every single rune you need! Really nice acc More accounts may be added to the list, If you have questions you can add me to giftservices@live I will be happy to show u the acc u ask for through screen share, we can trade via middle man. I accept only PSC/Ukash Buying referrals and/or ELO Boost. NA servers. Hit me up and we can discuss things. WTS: WTS LoL account. 2y.o.Many champs. Cheap Account Level: 30 Games Won(Normal game): 750+ Solo/Duo Rating: 1300+ Team Rating - Champions: -Alistar(Unchained Alistar) -Akali -Amumu -Annie -Ashe -Caitlyn(Sheriff cayt) -Cho'Gath (Nightmare) -Corki -Eve -Ez -GP -Gragas -Janna(Tempest) -Jarvan IV -Jax...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.