Selling WTB NA Account 40+ As the title says looking to...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTB NA Account 40+ As the title says looking to buy a US account 40+ Any server and class PM Me. Looking for a cheap account and I am reputable don't waste my time. WTB lvl 50 war Any server is fine and would prefer NA, but not that important. Send me a PM and let me know what you have available. WTB: Account with 4-5 characters on Siel Looking for an account with 4-5 level 30s on the server of Siel. I need these characters for the Deava armor set, so please only 30+ characters. No less than 4 characters please. Must be on Siel. CE + Pre-order perks are a plus. Sticky: Aion Forum Rules **Off topic Posts** It is not necessary and is indeed counter-productive to post in a thread with off topic posts. All posts made in a trade/buy/sell thread must be posts involved in bidding, etc. Posts along the lines of 'you could get more/less for that account' etc. are considered off topic. You can use the PM tool to advise the thread starter. Exceptions to the off topic rule are to raise awareness of possible scams, interventions by moderators, and other such common sense exceptions as determined by eGS staff. **Bumping Threads** Bumping threads is permitted only once every three (3) days. **Personal Details (Email, IM Services, Skype, etc.)** DO NOT leave your personal details anywhere in your post. We have a PM system for a reason, use it or you will get a warning or an infraction. Please see our rules for more information. Also your personal details cannot be posted in your sig. If you want to contact someone through anything other than the PM system, PM them your personal details you wish to use. **Multiple Threads** Please try and keep the number of open threads to a minimum for each category. If you have multiple accounts to list in a WTS forum, please make a single post advertising them all and revise that post as necessary. We are trying to reduce all the clutter that comes up from mass postings. Infractions may be given for those who violate this policy....

2. Rafał Kurstak
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

got glad +sin 62 +57 lvl 40gold packs used on spatalos asmo ;) think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.