Selling Wtb na acc Ok so I na acc with either no ranked...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Wtb na acc Ok so I na acc with either no ranked games played or 1400 elo plus. I dont care much for the acount content but rather the two req I already stated. Also I know im new here so in order to make sure this is a safe we can take precautions like using a middle man or any other procedure you may wanna use. I just want a easy smooth buy via paypal so if you have somehing that meets these reqs you can reply or pm me Selling lvl 30 US Account! 46 champs +10 skins 1 legendary Brolaf Hi guys I'm selling a lvl 30 US Account. 46 champs +10 skins 1 legendary Brolaf for 25$ paypal. only 3 runebooks but 9 armour yellows 9 armour blues 9 magic resist 9 armour pen red A couple of tier 3 quints. I might actually have 15 skins but I'll check later. PM me offers, selling for 30$ paypal (due to skins) WTB: New Pax Sivir skin I really want this skin if someone has an extra one for sale let me know ty WTS: Selling Pax Jax Code So basically, I have one of the pax jax codes from the PAX East LAN this past spring, and I never play jax. Looking to sell it for 25 USD I will not go first WTS: League of Legends Account I have a level 15 Account here for pretty cheap. 2700 IP Ashe Evelynn Kayle Leona Master Yi Morgana / Blade Mistress Nasus Poppy Sivir / PAX Sivir Veigar Looking for ~$15. WTT: [US] Lvl30 Account - All champions! 10 rune pages! Skins!! The account has 197 RP and 3376 IP, full 10 rune pages. Has all the champions, including the recently released Wu Kong. Does not have Talon. [List of Skins] Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Goth Annie Shadow Evelynn Nightblade Irelia Battleborn Kayle Acolyte Lee Sin Samurai Yi Riot Girl Tristana Primal Udyr Volcanic WuKong General WuKong [List of Tier 3 Runes] Greater Mark of Alacrity x9 Greater Mark of Desolation x9 Greater Seal of Alacrity x9 Greater Seal of Defense x9 Greater Seal of Evasion x9 Greater Seal of Furor x3 Greater Seal of Knowledge x9 Greater Seal of Malice x9 Greater Seal of Potency x9 Greater Seal of Resilience...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.