Selling WTB: lvl 30 EUwest acc - more info inside!...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: lvl 30 EUwest acc - more info inside! Requirements for the account! - Need ap/ad chars and runes - Preffered with no games played in ranked - I don't care about skins - price range between 20-60 $ depending on the account. Will only be dealing with repped users, and please post in this thread with your details. WTB: Level 30 EU West LoL account will pay $40 Hi guys I'm new to here and am looking for a lol account level 30, i dont care how many champs it has but has to be on EU West, will pay $40 cheers! Would prefer you to PM me on here but if necessary me: killzawr WTT: Guild Wars 2, BF 3 for LoL account EU Nordic/West I am willing to trade Guild Wars 2 account , Battlefield 3 High Rank account for LoL with 50+ champs , clear elo : jrespect Sell lvl 1500+ elo ALL Champ, many skins... 80$ Hi, Sell my EU West account with 1500+ Elo, full Champ (Nami inclued), many skins (legendary, rarely...) contact me on : Stephmast10 or Email : [email protected] Thanks you. Price: 80$ WTS: Selling good lol accounts for 10 euro andor0204 fast. Eu west + east selling good lol accounts for 10 euro andor0204 fast. Eu west + east selling NA account level 30 alot of 10 skins 75 champs 4page + SCREEN SHOTS + SKYPE :calpack1 :calpack538@gmail the price off the account is # screen shots: puu.sh/1BUmU puu.sh/1BUn7 puu.sh/1BUo1 puu.sh/1BUo1 puu.sh/1BUrc puu.sh/1BUr6 puu.sh/1BUqR puu.sh/1BUqO puu.sh/1BUqE puu.sh/1BUqo puu.sh/1BUqh puu.sh/1BUqc puu.sh/1BUq6 puu.sh/1BUq6 puu.sh/1BUpZ WTS: Pax Jax I'm looking to sell my Pax Jax since I had no luck on eBay, Looking to sell for $40usd, note the code is for NA only. I have complete proof of attendance and pictures to proove my ownership of the code. If you're interested contact me on : Mr.boss822. spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends Accounts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.