Sold [WTB] Looking to rent your EU SWTOR beta account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTB] Looking to rent your EU SWTOR beta account Hello, Looking to try something different. I'll pay you to share your account with me for a month. No changes will be made to account ownership and account needs to be an EU account. We can work out a schedule. By the end of the month your free to sell it as you see fit. I've already been scammed once on this (See this thread) but I'm willing to give it another shot. Paypal verified / 10 year old account and plenty of history in gaming. You PM me here or mail rog.sey@ [WTT] Looking to trade a 39 BH Powertech Ajunta Pall For Bh Powertech on Infinity Gate Looking to join friends have a lvl 39 Imp BountyHunter on Ajunta Pall with 500k for Imp Bountyhunter Powertech on Infinity Gate. Both servers are pvp and i am the original owner anyquestions please im me on aim . Pogo.2008@ [WTT] Looking to trade a wow account for SWTOR Keys Looking to trade MY 85 Human Pally (Proc/Holy) - iLvl 380 or so on both specs. I am the OO of this account. Prot Set: .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-64848.html Holy Set: .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-64840.html Looking for SWTOR KEY's [WTT] Looking to Trade Digital Deluxe Account! *Great Deal* Nothing Substantial on Account Hello Everyone! Today I have an account for SWTOR . First of a few fun facts: - I am the OO -Couple characters level 10-14 -No Game Time left Now on to the buisness portion, what im looking for : Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos CDKEY +++++++++++++++++++++ Frozen Throne CDKEY +++++++++++ Diablo 3 CDKey ++ MineCraft CDKey +++ Really I just want to play a new game, the retail value of the Digital Deluxe edition is 80$ willing to take a 20 dollar game for it (Warcraft 3). Lets play around offer me something fun, and I'm sure we will strike a deal Post your aim or contact info. [WTT] Looking to trade for a Marauder or a Powertech As the title states I am looking to trade for one of these. Im looking for a male human with a type 2 or 3 body. I have three...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.