Selling WTB: LoL S2-Platinum S3-Gold/Plat Account Looking...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: LoL S2-Platinum S3-Gold/Plat Account Looking for an account that was Plat in solo/duo. not really concerned with the current Elo but I'd like to have a good bit of champs. skins aren't a concern to me, but would like to have most of the necessary runes and some extra pages, but as long as it has the plat border then I'm good with it. willing to pay a good amount of $ but don't try to rip me off, I might be bad but I'm not dumb :p Anyways, if you have an acct that was plat last season, message me on at mremckenzie or me at mremckenzie@gmail LOOKING TO BUY ASAP. WTS: Level 20 +Skins + IP boost +Runes TIER 3 very cheap I'm selling my lvl 20 lol account for only $7. All runes tier 3. Skins: Headhunter master yi ( 975 rp ) Tango twisted fate ( 975 rp ) Also ip boost as you can see at the screenshots. s8.postimage/q5wg49idh/lol20.jpg s8.postimage/wdcfi63id/Lol202.jpg s2.postimage/xwc3aj2vd/lol203.png If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you. Sticky: League of Legends : Tips on Trading Safely Hi LoL Buyers Sellers Traders Hi Guys Recently there have been Quiet a Few issues with scams in the LoL Forums and i just wanted to give you guys some advice on making sure that you are making a good buy or Sell or Trade As i like this game and i would hate for this forum to become corrupted... All Around Good Practices: 1: ALWAYS POST ON THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT IF SELLING GET THEM TO PUT THERE SKYPE NAME ON THE POST! 2: ALWAYS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK - SEARCH THERE NAME UP IN THE TOP LEFT SEARCH BAR AND ON GOOGLE 3: CHECK THERE FEEDBACK - MAKE SURE THAT IT IS LEGIT - SEE IF THEY HAVE DEALT WITH REPED USERS BEFORE As a Buyer: 1: Inquire about the account, YES it my be advertised as having 90 champs and 1000 skins but get screen shots, Share screen with the seller Know what you are getting! 2: You are going to want to know if the account has been suspended or banned at any point 3: Personally I don't do any trades or buys...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.