Selling WTB: LF Lvl30 LoL account Looking to buy a decent...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: LF Lvl30 LoL account Looking to buy a decent LoL account, Must be US / Level 30 with some decent champs, Paying via Paypal happy to go first but only want to trade with someone that already has positive feedback. WTB: LOL Account Level 20-30 Message me with details please! WTB: WTB Lol Acc Eu (ashe and Vayne) Hello, I am trying to buy a League of Legends account must have: LvL 30 EU high amount of champs good amount of runes. ashe vayne not a bad thing ezreal Kennen IP not big rating Emailatrick_alu@ WTT: Trading LoL account for Team Fortress 2 Steam Account i have lvl 30 lol acc, sc2, @Minecraft for trade WTS: LVL 30 League of Legends account with 30+ Champs Selling lvl 30 league of legends account.. some ranked games, 50 champs unlocked, good amount of runes. Email me at rgltrinityy12@ for more info $70 invested in the game, ing to sell account for around $50 but willing to negotiate LF> Clean lvl 30 US acc Title says it all, i dont care about runes champions skins and such, dont care about normal stats, as long as rating isnt below the starting threshold i'll take it. 10$ firm. post below with WTS: WTS lvl 30 LOL =EU= ACC Selling League Of Legends EU account - only serious people mail me ur offer 10906 infulence points to spend 26 champions: Alistar, Anivia, Ashe, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Katarina, Kayle, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nunu, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Sion, Silvir, Soraka, Teemo, Tryndamere, Twitch, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick, Xin zhao Runes: 9x red - Critt chance, Armor pene, magic pene 9x yellow - Critt chance, mana regen /5 sec, health 9x blue - Critt chance, ability power, cooldown 3x pink - Critt chance, health, armor pene, ability power Normal 350+ wins ranked 224-231 1100 top score 1478 ranked stats Anivia 1 pentakill if u are interested mail me at: gogetasuperx@ spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.