Selling WTB Level 30 US League of Legends Account - NO...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB Level 30 US League of Legends Account - NO RANKED GAMES PLAYED I am looking to buy a level 30 US League of Legends account, runes/champions do not matter, but are a bonus, if you have ranked games played at all please leave this post and do not bother messaging me on AIM or Yahoo Messenger. I am willing to pay 35$ via paypal. AIM: msh4168@ Yahoo: msh4168@ymail Post in this thread, then add me on AIM/Yahoo and send me an IM. WTS: League of Legends [EU] Lvl 30 / 45 Heroes Selling my League of Legends account, Europe. It is level 30 Got 45 Heroes, has plenty of Runes also has some IP points on it. AIM: Toxicbomb89 WTT: Lol usa/na account with all champions and sick amount of skins!wtt for wowcd/gamecard Almost too good to be true! All champions! about ... 60 skins , 4 of them legendary , ill give you the complete list when you contact me. its just SICK. no im not interested in steam accounts , no im not interested in guild wars accounts , no im not interested in rift , no im not interested in cash.THE ONLY THING I WANT IS YOUR WOW EU GAMECARDS AND WOTLK + CATACLYSM CD KEY!BUT ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY THAT!!! another thing: ****No , there is not chance that i will give the information first unless you have atleast 5-10 feedback score with 100% positive!!!**** POST HERE AND PM ME WITH YOUR SKYPE NAME (OR MSN/AIM IF YOU MUST) . NO EMAILS , NO TALKING VIA PM! ---------- Post added 05-10-2011 at 11:46 AM ---------- Sorry for making another thread but i failed with the tittle of first one ! WTB: Level 30 League of Legends Account US I am interested in getting a level 30 account, no particular champion or rune requirements(although they are a +). The only other requirement is that it have no ranked games played. I check my more than this site, so send me a message on : xliandro WTT: All champs lol usa(na) account with all champions , sick ammount of skin!!wtt for wow Almost too good to be true! All champions! about ... 60 skins , 4 of them legendary , ill...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.