Selling WTB: Legacy and Limited skin hunter any and all...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Legacy and Limited skin hunter any and all (Black Ali, URFWICK, Workshop nunu) gather around yall. i use a trusted middle man that goes by the name of L. no worries. here is a solid list of the kind os material i am willing to purchase. my max limit is 200 dollars max but dont expect tht much unless you have at least 2 of the skins mentioned in the title. Christmas/Winter Holidays Re-Gifted Amumu Vancouver Amumu Team Spirit Anivia Ice Toboggan Corki Union Jack Fiddlesticks Toy Soldier Gangplank Santa Gragas Snowmerdinger The Mighty Jax Festival Kassadin Reindeer Kog'Maw Mistletoe LeBlanc Festive Maokai Candy Cane Miss Fortune Snow Bunny Nidalee Workshop Nunu Ragdoll Poppy Nutcracko Silent Night Sona Happy Elf Teemo Earnest Elf Tristana Whistler Village Twitch Curling Veigar Old Saint Zilean Halloween/Harrowing FrankenTibbers Annie Definitely Not Blitzcrank Zombie Brand Death Blossom Elise Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks Headmistress Fiora Headless Hecarim Kitty Cat Katarina Haunted Maokai Mundo Mundo Bewitching Nidalee Haunting Nocturne Lollipoppy Zombie Ryze Underworld Twisted Fate Nosferatu Vladimir Soccer/FIFA World Cup All-Star Akali Goalkeeper Blitzcrank Striker Ezreal Red Card Katarina Riot Theme Riot Graves Riot K-9 Nasus Riot Singed Riot Girl Tristana (dont need) any and all pax skins (pax jax) Referall skins or referal services also wanted in order to obtain grey warwick and medieval twitch. warwick is my favorite champion i seek urf and grey most . anyone first good offer gets a ten dollar increase to price - - - Updated - - - League of legends account : Thaa answ3r my middle man can only be found on facebook by the name of danny A. DePrato ( trust earned) scammers go running!!!!!! haha thanks god you can also contact him by txt only 607-242-7075. i am on yahoo only WTB: NA Account Level 30 with as many skins as possible. No need for anything else. I'm looking to buy an account with as many variety of skins as possible. NO Less...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.