Selling WTB: League Of Legends Lvl 30 accounts. Hey,, I'am...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTB: League Of Legends Lvl 30 accounts. Hey,, I'am here to buy some LoL Accounts. Not Required. - No Elo - No Skins Required - +80 Champions Why? I'am a proffesional LoL gamer and i want to get them to 1.7k elo on each account. So i can sell them. KG Jachin WTB: Lvl 30 NA Server Runes+Champs I'm looking for a level Level 30 League account on the NA server. I would like an account with as many champions as possible. Don't care about ELO or Skins I play mid/adc/top so support heroes and jungle heroes don't matter to me all that much. Looking for Runes to match mid/adc/top. Additional Rune Pages are a +. Heroes im interested in: Ahri Akali Anivia Corki Ezreal Gragas Graves Irelia Jax Jayce Katarina Kog'Maw Lux Miss Fortune Mordekaiser Nidalee Orianna Teemo Vayne *Note: Not all of the above heroes are required My is Stumber.League WTS: LoL Na account lvl 30: 61 Champions + Skins! (Price Negotiable) Hey, I understand I'm new here so I'll explain myself briefly. I am a computer gamer and have been playing MMORPG's since WoW Vanilla. I got into LoL right after the Cata launch for WoW and loved it. I've been playing for quite some time now, and have gotten very bored of the game. I've spent alot of money and time into my LoL account and now want to sell it. If anyone is interesting in purchasing my account, please PM me here so we can negotiate a price. Thank you for your interest. LoL Account description: -Have 61 champions -Silver ELO for Season 2 -Have many runes for Tank/AD/ADC/Mid -72 RP and 4137 IP -15+ Skins: 1 Legendary & 1 Limited Edition *Price Negotiable* Accepting payments through Paypal Please PM for contact Information Below are pictures of Champions owned (+ 1 Zilean), Summoner Icons, and runes. I apologize for the bad picture quality, but all is legit! Summoner Name: Str******a thumbp7-gq1.thumb.mail.yahoo....=449&err=1 thumbp7-gq1.thumb.mail.yahoo....=329&err=1 thumbp7-gq1.thumb.mail.yahoo....=449&err=1 WTS: Selling NA account...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.