Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

WTB InfiniteAion Kinah - Greed/ElyosMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi all, I recently started on the IA servers this week and am enjoying it quite a bit so i've decided to invest a little of my money to get a minor headstart for my characters. Not interested in accounts, just Kinah if possible. I've done my research as to the rates, most of which, are hovering around .20 - .30/kk, however demand is quite scarce so my current offer PER KK is .15 cents, which comes out to $15 = 100 million kinah Keep in mind I will be paying via paypal with USD. I'm quite new to epvp and do not have any seniority here but I do not expect to be sending anything of monetary value first. Although mentioned above, I'm no stranger to e-trading game items vs money. Simply put, if anyone can offer the ratio I seek, I will not have any problems coughing up the money for any respectable persons. My belief is that any type of virtual currency should always be traded first since (in any worst case scenario) loss of it will not cause any change to real world. If you do not feel comfortable or agree to my terms and conditions then feel free to move along please! I will await patiently to meet someone who is. Thank you! Please, minimum trades of at least 50kk! Private message me and feel free to post here as well so we can arrange a time to meet up and transact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.