Selling WTB Guild wars account champ6+ hi im need good pvp...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB Guild wars account champ6+ hi im need good pvp account im pay nice and give me your price and im buy so pm me fast or add me lisalove_4@ thank im 100% serious WTS Assassin Hello, long time no play a gw, so i dont know what happens here and i want to try it. only with - Assassin. PM me with offers. WTB Champ3+ PvP Account. Hi, im looking for a champion rank 3+ account. Other pvp titles are wele. Not bothered about pve stuff at all although i will not turn a good pve account down if its in my price range and still has the champ3+. But a geared up pve ranger or monk would be all i wanted. You must have as much plaync/login details as possible or i will not trade. Pm me with prices/details. Paying good for what i want. Selling High end pvp account (+pve) It is plaync linked but I have all that information Champ 7 (North America) - (not mon..used to be rare but I left the mainstream gvg group so not sure how many are around but most higher champ accounts/people are euros) Hero 11 (Almost r12..about 6k more?) Glad 4 or 5...w/e pointless title imo but harder to get with no team arenas 20 Character slots (i think..at least 18+) most are pve characters and around 3-5 are pvp character slots for quick rolling. I will be trying to sell off all the ectos, z-keys, and money (around 1500k, 200+zekys, and around 100+ ectos) before selling the account unless you want those as well and include it in the offer for the account. It is pve and pvp ready and will get you into almost any group (including r14+) (if you use my name..but you might want to practice and make a name for yourself) Don't have a price set for b/o but I have a general reserve price that I have in mind. Please don't pm me any offers but post here. If you have any questions or want any pictures post here as well and I will provide them. WTB High end PvP Account. Looking for a r10+ Hero, GvG atleast r1+ (not a major issue) All campaigns, and if at all possible 1 Charr with Obby. Have a price in...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.