Selling WTB Guild Wars Acc 30+/50 Hallo, suche einen Guild...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB Guild Wars Acc 30+/50 Hallo, suche einen Guild Wars Account mit min. 30/50 Wenn möglich unlinked. Bei Interesse kann gegen LoL Account (Infos auf Anfrage) getauscht werden. Bezahlung: Je nach Vereinbarung. Hoffe auf zahlreiche Angebote. Mfg Bleistift WTS Vaettir Bot [Vbot] ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) English Hello people from . I want to present you my Vaettir Bot - short Vbot The bot costs 7€ per month. Here is a little FAQ for you. If you want to buy the bot go to my offical support forum. ***************************************************** Video of the bot in action: You Tube Notice: The Vbot is undetected. That does not mean they are undetectable! Use them at your own risk. There are no refunds. Q. Is the bot save? A. Yes. I am using the bot for over 4 months and none of my 4 Accounts got banned yet. Q. Is the bot worth 7€ a month? A. Yes. The bot makes up to 15k gold per hour. That equals 2 Ectos. After 24h you'd have 48 Ectos. 10 Ectos sell for ~1€ So in 24h you would make 4.8€. One month has 30 days so the bot is able to make you 144€ per month. I sell this bot for 7€ so you can say it is fairly cheap. Q. Can I buy it today? A. Yes. Just go to our homepage to find our paypal button. Q. How long do I have to wait to use the bot after ordering? A. Usually within 24-48 Hours. It depends if we are on at the time you pay. Q. Is it patible with Windows Vista/Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit? A. It works 100% perfectly fine on a 64-bit Operating system, I haven't tested it on 32-bit systems.. Q. Will my payments auto-renew? A. No. Subscriptions will NOT renew automatically. Since the subscription is not reoccurring you will need to repurchase the subscription when your old subscription ends. Q. Is the bot undetected? A. At the time of this writing, the bot is undetected, and should remain that way for a long time. Q. Can I test the bot? A. No. There is no free trial Q. Can I use the bot on more than one account? A. No, the bot is...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.